WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF HERBAL MEDICINE
Our 2017/2018 Prospectus is available here
Please contact us if you are unsure about any of the policies.
These are listed in detail in both the Prospectusí and summarized here.
The College will aspire to:
It is not the intention of the College to:
- maintaining high standards of Herbal Medicine education
- supporting the student in all aspects of their study
- providing the best Internet security
- ensuring student confidentiality
- promoting humane, environmentally safe and ecologically sound practices
The student is requested to:
- pass on its mailing list
- be aligned with or promote any proprietary products.
- not reproduce course work other than for personal use
- complete project work for by the requested date
- show respect towards other students, their opinions and practice
- TREAT ALL CASE STUDY MATERIAL AS CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT TO DISCUSS THESE OUTSIDE OF COLLEGE MEMBERSHIP
Assessment will be through the project work associated with each unit or year,
active participation in the discussion groups, the preparation of a final paper where appropriate, attendance at the seminars and the final clinical assessment.
WITHDRAWAL FROM OR POSTPONEMENT OF STUDY AND REPEAT STUDY
- CP - Complete pass
- PP - Partial Pass - Unit or Course requirements are incomplete
- RU - The Unit or project work or Course needs to be repeated
Refer to the Prospectus for details
All students are eligible to apply for cross crediting prior study.
The College operates on the following appeals procedure; Firstly contact the College and explain what the problem is and it maybe resolved easily. If that is not sufficient then a time to talk with the Director will be arranged. If necessary then other tutors or an external advisor will be contacted and a resolve decided on which will be final.
CHANGES TO COURSE STRUCTURE
The course curriculum will develop and respond to the changing needs of
the medical herbalist and health practitioner. The College reserves the
right to alter the content, tutors and fees of any course or Unit.
Students will be informed by E-mail of any changes. If there are
insufficient numbers for any Unit or Course the College reserves
the right to cancel or postpone that Unit/Course in consultation with the appropriate tutor.
See our Detailed Prospectus'...